Guest Message Board

PLEASE NOTE: Most of the forums are hidden until you register and log in - read the posts here for further information including password issues. This section disappears when you successfully log in to reduce Board clutter.
Forum rules
Posts to the Message Board are now subject to administrator moderation before they're published. Don't click on any links unless you're confident they are not malicious. Please flag any concerns here
Globalfightback
Site Admin

Guest Message Board

Post by Globalfightback »

This replaces the Message Board that formerly existed on the Global Fightback website at https://globalfightback.org until the server on which it was based was closed. Feel free to post any general comments/queries regarding the forums and/or website. Spam posts will be removed. Please note that to discourage Spam there is a simple Captcha field to complete. In the main forums, visible to registered users only, this requirement is removed.

As of 9th March 2022, posts to this Message Board are subject to administrator moderation before they are published. Nevertheless, do not click on any links unless you are confident they are not malicious. Please flag any concerns using the Contact link.
Ged

Re: Guest Message Board

Post by Ged »

Hi. Nice looking forums and I like your website too. Good luck, all the small players of the world need to rally together to take on the capitalist big guns.
Darius K

Post by Darius K »

Cool looking Board - well, what I can see of it anyway!
Globalfightback
Site Admin

Darius K wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:57 pm
Cool looking Board - well, what I can see of it anyway!
Hi Darius. You'll be able to see the rest of it if you sign up. ;)
Sarah J

Post by Sarah J »

Facebook has had its day. Good luck with this. :D
Stuart Green

Re: To See The Forums You Must Register / Log In. Please Read

Post by Stuart Green »

What the world needs now is for all the peoples of the world to come together and make a stand against their corrupt leaderships. We need to bring the power back to the people.
Elliott Glazer

Post by Elliott Glazer »

Just dropping by from the link on your website to say hello. Some nice stuff on there. I might join the forums at a later date, currently have a few things to sort out.
Joseph Blogio

Post by Joseph Blogio »

Greetings to all fellow seekers of the Truth! Keep on thinking free.
Raul

Post by Raul »

Hello Global Fightback. It seems that I can't see most of your forums without signing up. Can you tell me why I would want to do this when most other forums on the Web are visible to guests? Cheers.
Globalfightback
Site Admin

Raul wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:43 am Hello Global Fightback. It seems that I can't see most of your forums without signing up. Can you tell me why I would want to do this when most other forums on the Web are visible to guests? Cheers.
Hi Raul. The thinking around this is to provide an environment where people can debate freely and comfortably, with a minimum of corporate interference and where spammers and trolls cannot pollute the debate with trivia and disinformation. This is similar to the Private and Secret Groups concept of Facebook - although, as mentioned in the introductory notes, I believe forum boards are a better platform for meaningful and ongoing debate compared with social media sites where, largely due to their Timeline structure, debates are soon lost from sight, and often never even seen if you aren't lucky enough to be online at the right time.

Some people have attempted to sign up to this forum board with a fake email address, and hence haven't been able to activate their membership and have therefore, after a few reminders, been removed from the board altogether. Why would anybody want to do this? If a person is not prepared to provide a genuine email address then such a level of dishonesty has no place in debate about positive global change. Email addresses are never spammed by this board and, furthermore, by keeping the board visible only to registered members the dangers of spammers obtaining personal information is minimised. No other personal information such as address, phone number etc. is required to register. As an additional safeguard members can sign up with a pseudonym rather than their real name and do not need to use their primary email address to register. It is very easy to register for additional email addresses for free from various providers and anybody wishing to sign up to the board can do this, i.e. have an email address specifically for this purpose, if they still have concerns about personal security.

An additional advantage of providing a registered email address is that you can then receive automatic notifications about replies to topics you are interested in/have contributed to, as well as receiving high priority information from the board admin, without having to continuously visit the board to check.

I hope this helps. If anybody reading this has any further queries, please feel free to PM me.